Sales Consultants - Atlanta and Toronto
Whether you are an entry level or seasoned sales representative, this is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career in the concierge industry. Become a member of our winning sales team!
Sales Consultant responsibilities include:
- Complete extensive training regarding the service line (concierge industry)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss package options
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in sales is a plus.
- One Year of sales experience preferred but not required.
- Steady work history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Compensation
- New company with potential for growth
- Career training & development
It's time to make the most important move of your career, Apply Now!
We are an equal opportunity employer.